YOUR WELLNESS COMES FIRST
We look forward to welcoming you back to Yas Island, safely and responsibly.
Your well-being is all that matters to us, so to ensure your safety and complete peace of mind, we’re carrying out extraordinary measures to ensure that island sanitization, social distancing and capacity guidelines are up to global standards. This way you can continue to have epic adventures, record-breaking thrills and first-class fun at all our incredible attractions.
We know that you might have a lot of questions regarding the re-opening of Yas Island and its precautionary measures, that is why we have introduced our team of Yas Wellness Ambassadors who are available every day from 08:00 – 23:00 (GST), to answer any questions you might have about the island.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR WELLNESS AMBASSADORS
Our Wellness Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you have about visiting Yas Island, its attractions and anything else you would like to know about safety precautions we’re taking before you visit the island. You can get in touch with one of our Wellness Ambassadors through our Yas Concierge touchpoints:
IMPORTANT SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain social distancing of 2 meters, at all times.
- Wear protective gear, including a face mask, at all times.
- If possible, use contactless payment methods.
- Online booking required for Yas Theme Park tickets
- Thermal scanners will be used at entry points to monitor guest temperatures.
- In line with government regulations, we’ll be operating at a reduced capacity.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at key locations and guests are encouraged to use it while visiting.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high-traffic areas and frequent touchpoints.
Your Questions Answered
How can we help?