Yas Theme Parks Annual Pass
Have you been waiting to ride record-breaking rollercoasters at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, splash into the ultimate water adventure at Yas Waterworld or meet your favorite Animation characters at Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi? You don’t have to wait any longer!
Yas Theme Parks are now open and ready to unleash the fun!
As your safety and well-being is our top priority, we have introduced enhanced health and safety measures including reduced Park capacity and mandatory online reservation for Annual Passholders.
To reserve your next visit, please follow these steps:
Book Your Next Visit Now
Precautionary measures you will find at the theme parks
At Yas Theme Parks, your safety has always been our priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m an Annual Passholder, did I lose the days during the parks temporary closure?
- Can I cancel or change the date on my ticket?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the park(s)?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the parks?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the parks?
- What benefits do I get as a Yas Theme Parks Annual Passholder?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass at the Park entrances?
- Do I need to wear masks on the rides?
Please note that despite the preventative measures in place, visiting any public location provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
For additional inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 600 511 115.